How to Check WAEC May/June Result 2019, WAEC 2019/2020 Result Is Out. The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has released the long awaited result for may/june exam and fully uploaded on www.waecdirect.org
How to Check WAEC May/June Result | WAEC 2019/2020 Result Is Out
The WAEC May/June results for 2019 exam has been uploaded on the portal. Candidates who sat for the 2019 WAEC May/June exam can follow the steps outlined below to check their WAEC result:
- WAEC Offices & Address
- List Of WAEC Centre Numbers In Nigeria
- How to Retrieve Your WAEC Examination Number
- Go to WAEC result checking portal @ waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2019
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
Don’t forget to print your result for future references. you may need it in the future after you have exhausted your WAEC result-checking card usage. The WAEC result checker PIN and Serial Number are contained on the CIVAMPENS Card issued to all candidates.
How to Check WAEC May/June Result Via Text Message
Follow the steps outlined below to check the result of West African Examination Council on phone.
- Buy the WAEC Direct result-checking Scratch card.
- Send SMS in the format below:
- WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example, send: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2018
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message. Your result will be sent via SMS to the mobile phone you dialed the code on. (SMS Cost N30 Only).